- Sep 24
Civil works maintenance and petty construction – Quotations invited
Quotations are invited for maintenance and petty civil works
Quotations are invited for the following works of maintenance and petty civil construction (materials to be supplied by the Institute/ provided by the Contractor; both terms acceptable) at BIAS Campus Bhimtal. These should be valid for one year. The last date for submission of the rates will be 29 February, 2016 in the form of sealed hard copy. Payment will be made on part completion basis. Decision of the Director, BIAS will be final. Please attach copies of your PAN card, TIN, Income Tax clearance certificate, and copies of work orders in past. Rates may please be quoted item wise. Taxes applied must also be specified. Service tax will be applicable as per Govt. orders.
- Bricks and Cement mortar construction work (rates to be quoted per cu. m. construction volume basis)
- Digging of pits (rates in cu. m. earth work basis)
- White wash by lime (each coat, sq. m. basis)
- Distemper work (each coat, per sq. m. basis)
- Construction of RCC Columns (per cu. m. basis, material to be supplied by the Institute)
- Removal of old ACC sheets roofing (rates to be quoted per sq. m. basis)
- Fixing new roofing sheets on truss type structure (rates to be quoted per sq. m. basis)
- Cement plastering work on walls/ floors (rates to be quoted per sq. m. surface area basis for 10 mm thick plaster).
- Stone masonry work for construction of retaining wall (rates to be quoted per cu. m. basis).
- Dressing of CC Floor for laying of tiles and laying/ fixing of tiles on floor (rates to be quoted on per sq. m. basis).
- Preparing of the cement plastered wall for painting / writing and painting on the wall and Hindi/ English writing on the wall (rates to be quoted per sq. m. basis; material to be supplied by the Institute).